Here are the latest research stories from The Ohio State University. The stories below report on only a few of the research projects under way here. For more information,
contact the Office of Research and Innovation Communications.
- Doctors in Veterinary, Human Medicine Team to Give Burned Horse a Second Chance New!
- The Body Electric: Researchers Move Closer to Low-Cost, Implantable Electronics New!
- Blame Neil Armstrong’s Speech Style for Questions about Moon Speech New!
- Study: Companies Pay Almost $6,000 Per Year for Each Employee Who Smokes New!
- Scientists Find Chemical that Causes 'Kidney' Failure in Mosquitos New!
- Living in Poor Area as Teen Could Increase Risk for Chlamydia in Young Adulthood
- Men, Women Lie About Sex to Match Gender Expectations
- The Compound in the Mediterranean Diet that Makes Cancer Cells ‘Mortal’
- Listening to Favorite Music Lowers Anxiety, Sedation in ICU Patients on Ventilators
- Look! Something Shiny! How Some Textbook Visuals can Hurt Learning
- Focus on STD, Not Cancer Prevention, to Promote HPV Vaccine Use
- Quit Smoking? Vitamin E May Give Extra Boost to Heart Health
- Not Everyone Likes the Company Picnic
- Exercise or Make Dinner? Study Finds Adults Trade One Healthy Act for Another
- Fossilized Teeth Provide New Insight into Human Ancestor
- Redesigned Material Could Lead to Lighter, Faster Electronics
- One Factor That Can Help Determine Black Men's College Success
- Byrd Came Oh-So-Close, But Probably Didn’t Reach North Pole
- Discovery of 1,800-year-old “Rosetta Stone” for Tropical Ice Cores
- Gender Bias Found in How Scholars Review Scientific Studies
Grabmeier, Senior Director, Research and Innovation Communications